Acropolis: FMS, established in year 2006, operates on the simple philosophy of contributing something tangible to the society. By practicing innovation, providing modern infrastructure and introducing unique learning methodologies, we strive to impart that which is effective with relation to education. The institute aims to eventually help turn an aspiring student into a highly confidents professional and a responsible citizen. The institute is established to provide all the facilities as per students’ requirement to make MBA program an ideal course.
- Clear policies on students’ inter personal growth, communication development, art of interviewing, group discussions and work independency.
- Highly qualified faculty with diverse background in industry and academia and resourceful with variety of subject expertise and social values.
- Student-faculty exchange programs with foreign universities.
- Regular updates with the industries, through industrial visits and projects.
- Placement assistance, on-the-job training as an integral part of the complete degree.
The MBA module run by the Institution is approved by All India Council of Technical Education and affiliated to Devi Ahilya University, Indore. Specialization in all the major streams are available (Marketing, Finance, HR, Systems & Production).
We have undertaken following linkages and associations to provide value addition to our students.
“Dream is not what you see when you sleep, but it’s something which not let you sleep”
Dr. Abdul Kalam
Simply dreaming is not enough. Achievement of what you dreamt must be connected with action(s) that should be Strategic, Ethical & Value based.
That’s when you are at the centre of the focus, a place where every dream is realized with a fine spirit of hope & ongoing, continuous efforts are made to facilitate Personal Excellence through non-stop Personal Development.
To achieve above, come and join the team of Acropolis: FMS, which provides a Springboard for Success.
- MBA Intake Specialization in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources Operations & Systems : 60
The institute aimed at developing socially responsible management professionals who can contribute to economic development and better quality of life for global society in highly dynamic cross cultural environment. The institute provides following facilities..
- Communication Skills: Separate Personality Development classes are conducted, Group discussions were conducted on regular basis, and English speaking has been made compulsory for the students too.
- Public Speaking: Class room presentations, debates are conducted by individual faculties to remove their stage fear & to build their confidence level.
- Mentoring: They are motivated to share their weaknesses and other problem areas with respective mentors to develop a strong personality
- Case Based Learning: Theory is supported with case based teaching to give insight to the students in clear manner to improve their understanding.
- Industrial Visits: With a view to enable the students perform better in the campus drive many Industry Institute Interactions were held. It helps student to acquire a deep insight and foresightedness into the procedure and workflow of the companies in different sectors
- Guest Lectures: Guest lectures are organized periodically under the series “Share My Experience”. From time to time these lectures and workshops are organized on relevant topics where eminent speakers from Industry, Bureaucracy, Social Services and Academics are invited to enrich our students
- Training and Placement cell: Assistance is provided in technical and soft Skill Training for campus selection.
- Enriched Library: Separate Library time is allotted to them where they can update themselves with current knowledge by providing best possible journals (National & International both), magazines and newspaper to the students in sufficient quantity
- Well Equipped Lab: Dell computers with 19” TFT-LCD monitors are available in lab. Separate lab timing is provided where students can have access to latest information through net
- Wi-Fi zone and Leased Line Internet.
- Scholarship: Scholarships are provided as per merit and need basis
- Faculty Development Programs: Short term program for management teachers