WELCOME TO FACULTY OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Established in 2006
- Total number of seats – 60
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the statutory body of the Govt. of India & affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technological University (RGTU), Bhopal.
- Three years full time post-graduate degree Course.
- Admissions on Pre-MCA merit basis.
- Number of faculty member’s – 14
- Professor – 01
- Associate Professor – 02
- Assistant Professor – 11
- Student Faculty ratio 15:1
What Makes FCA Strong
- The strength of FCA model lies in bringing its ability to deliver study programs that understand the need of students in the Indian context while at the same time keeping a global relevance.
- Apart from the rigor of classroom academics, FCA model integrates a spectrum of additional components that include Training programs, Industrial visits, Expert lectures, Seminars, Hands-on training in industries, Specific Skill training, Project guidance etc.
- Tapping into three years of experience and accumulated knowledge, the leadership of FCA has evolved as a Model that has a character of its own and is designed to add an extra dimension to the student’s personality and give them the competitive edge.
The FCA model—–Creating Brain Masters
- Recognition of experimental learning
- Focus upon application of Knowledge acquired
- Flexible student evaluation schemes
- Focus-what is, what can be
- Two way learning style
- Unbounded, innovative, instructional approaches
- Strategic knowledge of the subject matter
- Teachers/Instructors as knowledge facilitator
- MCA : 60
- MCA (Lateral Entry) : 12 + Number of Vacant Seats
- MCA ( 5 Years Integrated MCA Course) : 60