Bachelor of Engineering In Mechanical Stream Is Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University (RGTU), Bhopal, Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the statutory body of the Govt. of India. The Department of Mechanical Engineering is continuously striving to achieve excellence in education, academic and industry oriented research as well as consultancy work with service to the society.
We aim to provide our students with a perfect blend of intellectual and practical experiences that helps them to serve our society and address a variety of needs. At the end of our program, students are prepared for entry-level work as a mechanical engineer as well as for the post-graduate study in mechanical engineering or in another discipline, where a fundamental engineering background constitutes a desirable foundation.
Academic course work and projects are designed to endow students with the ability to apply knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering, and the capability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams, providing leadership and technical expertise. With a solid grounding in the principles and practice of mechanical engineering, our undergraduates are ready to engage in ethical approaches to engineering, with concern for society and the environment.
ME Laboratories & Facilities
The Mechanical Engineering Department is richest in terms of lab facilities available for hands on experience and practices to the Students. The department is having 18 well equipped Labs/ Workshop. They are:
- Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Practices
- Strength & Mechanics of Materials
- Machine Design & Drawing
- Theory of Machine
- Thermal Engineering & Gas Dynamics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanical measurement & Control
- Dynamics of machine
- Metal Cutting and CNC m/c
- Internal combustion engine
- Heat & Mass transfer
- Computer Aided Engg.
- Mechanical vibration & noise engineering
- Automobile engineering
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- We have well equipped class rooms with projectors & laptop.
- We have experienced faculties who are specialized in different fields.
- Stress free learning audio-video classrooms, seminar halls, board rooms, discussion rooms with modern furniture, LCD and OHP, exclusive facilities for tutorial, workshops make studying at AITR a pleasure.
- Well Equipped Laboratories of Thermal Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, I.C. Engines, HMT, Machine Drawing & Design, Theory of Machines, Work shop.
- Wi-Fi zone and Leased Line Internet.
- Departmental Library with More than 2000 books and no. of National and International Journals and subscription of magazines.
- On line lectures of National and International Experts through EDUSAT.
- Regular Industrial visits for practical exposure.
- Technical and Soft Skill Training for campus selection like Auto CAD, Basics and advance Design in CREO and analysis using HYPERWORKS.
- We are also Planning for Consultancy Programs.
- We organize guest lecturers of experts from Industries.