About Tsdc :
TSDC Student Clubs:
TSDC has successfully created various student clubs
1. ACRO LINUX CLUB :- The club was inaugurated on 22 October 2016 and was successful due to overwhelming reponse from students to join the club. Click Here for more information about the club.
2. ACRO CODING CLUB :- Keeping in view the demand of Quality Coding in Software Industries, Computer Science & Engineering Department is striving to open Codechef Campus Chapter at AITR. Club started its activities from March 2, 2016. Click Here for more information about the club.
TSDC Vision and Mission :
Vision:- Grooming Students as per industry needs thereby increasing the employability of every Acropolian.
Mission:- Conducting Frequent Industry oriented practical courses, workshops and Expert Talk that helps achieve TSDC Vision.
- List of Workshops in CSE Department in the Year 2016
- IOS Basics Workshop organized by CSE Department from 28 Oct 2016 onwards
- Expert Lecture on Issues, Challenges & Problems in Investigating Research
- 45 days Industrial Training on Android from 11 July to 5 Sept 2016
- 45 days Big Data & Hadoop Training from 11 July to 5 Sept 2016
- 45 days Industrial Training on Advanced Java from 11 July to 5 Sept 2016
- Expert Lecture on IOT (Internet of Things) by CSE Department on 13 July 2016
- Expert Lecture on IOT by Mr. Sharad Sharma on 14 July 2016
- Expert Lecture on Front End Technology on 20 July 2016
- Workshop on Google Applied CS: Android Development using data structure
- 10 Days Workshop on Logic Development for CSE Final Year
- Workshop on Data Structure using C language organized by CSE Department for EC final Year
- 10 Days Workshop on Data structure Organized by CSE Department for Second Year Students
- 10 days Workshop on Database Management System Organized by CSE Department for Final Year Students
- CSE Department Innaugurated Acro Linux Club and Organized a workshop on 22/10/2016
- 80 hours Training on Oracle Big Data by Tauseef Shaikh from Oracle Corporation
- Expert Lecture on IOT by Mr. Sharad Sharma
- Workshop on Google Applied CS from 5 Sept to 16 Sept
- 2 weeks Python – IOT Workshop (Phase 1)
- AngularJS Workshop (Pre requisites)
- Basics of IOS (Swift) for CSE I year students
- Basics of Android
- Training on Oracle Data Analytics from 01 Sept to 12 Sept 2016
- Training on Oracle Data Analytics from 03 Oct to 08 Oct 2016 & 17 Oct to 22 Oct 2016
- Hacking Workshop “Anshathon” from 03 Oct to 08 Oct 2016
- Hacking Workshop “Anshathon” from 17 Oct to 21 Oct 2016
- Google Visit Meeting 2016
- Workshop on Google Applied CS: Android Development using data structure
- Hacking Workshop “Anshathon” 7 Nov to 12 Nov 2016
- Workshop on Google Applied CS from 5 Oct to 16 Oct
- Basics of IOS
- Basics of IOS
- Fifteen Days Workshop of Big Data and Hadoop on March 2016
- Ten Days Workshop on Swift Framwork on April 2016
- Seminar on Big Data Analytics July 2015
- Expert Lecture on Software Project Management on July 2015
- Expert Talk on Interview Preparation and Latest Trends in Industry on July 2015
- Fifteen Days Workshop on Swift IOS Framwork on September 2015
- FDP on Swift IOS Workshop for CSE Department Faculty Members
- Big Data and Hadoop Lab Development in CSE Department
- Android Training for MCA (final year) and BE (CS/IT) final yearfrom 31st July 2013 to 08th August 2013
- Introduction of “Hands-On School” – a self-learning programming tool on 15th July 2013 and 16th July 2013
- Industrial Training for BE (CSE/IT) final year – 2013 from 17th June 2013 to 30th July 2013
- Certification Course on Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) for Database Fundamentals (MCA– I year) 30th May 2013
- Faculty Development Program (FDP) on JAVA technology for Department of ITon 17th May 2013 and 18th May 2013
- Certification Course on Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) for Database Fundamentals (BE (CS) –III year) from 12th April 2013 to 04th May 2013
- Certification Course on Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) for Database Fundamentals (BE (IT) -III year and MCA-II year) from 18th March 2013 to 09th April 2013
- HackTricks – A workshop on ethical hacking on16thMarch 2013 to 17thMarch 2013.
- Course on JAVA (Core + Advanced) for BE(CS/IT)second year & MCA final yearfrom 01stFebruary 2013 to 28thFebruary 2013.
- Course on Core JAVA for MCA second year from 07thJanuary 2013 to 21stJanuary 2013.
- Course on PHP-MySQL for MCA final yearfrom 04thJanuary 2013 to 20thJanuary 2013.
- Course on ASP.NET for MCA final yearfrom 13thSeptember 2012 to 18thOctober 2012.
- Course on Redhat Enterprise Linux (Redhat Academy)from 19th July 2012 to 30th July 2012
- BE (CS/IT) final year student’s summer training – June 2012 – May 2012
- IIT-Bombay Spoken Tutorials Linux workshop on 18th May 2012
- Course for Microsoft certification in MS-SQL Server 13th Feb 2012.
- IIT-Bombay Spoken Tutorials PHP-MySQL workshop on 8th Feb 2012
- Workshop on Information and Storage Management 3-7 January 2012
- Cost Effective :- TSDC is a step forward towards helping students to identify their potentials and groom their technical and interpersonal skills, thereby, becoming competitive with current market needs. TSDC offers courses on highly discounted rates, the small amount of fees (if sometimes) chargeable is only to meet certain external expenses or certification costs. Hence, as a student at TSDC yousave big costs that would have otherwise incurred to do the same course(s) from other commercial or professional institutes.
- Time Saving :- Since TSDC is a part of Acropolis (and within the college campus), students doing courses save lot of time and efforts that they might have wasted in commuting from college to coaching and return, moreover, the schedules of TSDC courses are planned minimizing students’ academic loss or lecture miss.
- Expert Guidance :- TSDC offer expert guidance under one roof, you as a student of Acropolis college have a privilege of getting to know and hear from industry experts directly before entering the cut-throat market competition.
- Industry Visits:- TSDC frequently conducts educational tours and industry visits, the students through these tours are made aware of latest trends in the industry. Solid conceptual background through classroom lectures and their practical implementations through frequent educational tours to industries is a big value addition to student’s employability.
- Additional Qualification with your Degree :- Looking at today’s competitive world, having vendor certifications with the basic degree enhances knowledge, make students more practical oriented and adds to the employability of the student.
1. It provides a proof of professional achievement.
2. Increases your marketability and employability.
3. Provides better opportunities for advancement in your area of work.
4. Raises confidence in you and your company services.
|Brand / Academy||Courses|
|Microsoft||Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) MTA courses – Microsoft Windows Development Fundamentals Microsoft Web Development Fundamentals Microsoft .NET Fundamentals|
|Oracle||Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Oracle Certified Java Professional (OCJP) Oracle Certified Web Component Developer (OCWCD) Oracle Certified Business Component Developer (OCBCD)|
|EMC||EMC Professional Associate (EMC PA) EMC Cloud Architect (EMC CA) EMC Data Center Architect (EMC DCA)|
- Web Development Fundamentals
- MS SQL Server
- Database Fundamentals
- core component to an advanced database class
- capstone course in an MBA Information Technology program
- introduce industry certification materials in an Information Systems course
- to track and aggregate results in chemistry experiments
- to store population data in urban planning courses
- relational database illustration tool inintroductory database courses
– Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
AITR is Oracle India Private Limited’s education partner for conducting Oracle Workforce Development Program (WDP). Partners conduct WDP courses using Oracle software, curriculum and courseware – designed and developed by Oracle University.
To address the growing shortage of skilled employees in global information technology and challenge of increasingly competitive work environment, Department of Computer Science and Engineering is providing authorized training on Oracle Technologies.
Oracle Workforce Development Program (WDP) partnership is an opportunity for AKGEC students to have in-house Oracle training at low cost. WDP training prepares students for Oracle Certification Exam. With the widely-acclaimed credential of Oracle certification, WDP students are readied for a variety of entry-level Oracle job-roles as well as career advancement.
Currently, the department is providing training on the following modules:
Module 1: Oracle Database 11g: Introduction to SQL 2.0 (40 hrs)
Module 2: Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I 2.0 (40 hrs)
(July 2016-June 2017)
The first batch was started on July, 2016 and has been completed successfully on August 2017. Total of 100 students were enrolled in it.
(July 2017 Onwards)
The second batch has been started in July 2017.
Benefits to Students:
- Students under WDP get easy access to official curriculum developed by oracle, keeping in mind the international certification.
- Students get course completion certificate. Under this Oracle provided 100 original user licenses to AITR so that students can learn the technology on real time environment from Oracle.
- Each student gets individual e-Kit which is easy to access and carry in platforms like laptops or mobile phones.
- Students under this program also get to attend sessions from industry experts who run them through various trends and importance of international certification in their career growth.
– EMC Professional Associate (EMC PA)
AITR is making constant efforts towards the growth and development of students as future technocrats, by providing ample opportunities for industry interactions to bridge the gap between academics and industry requirements. In persistence with this pursuit, AITR started the Microsoft IT Academy (MSITA) at its campus in November 2012 under the ageis of the Department of Computer Science & Engineering. The college is an authorized Microsoft IT Academy Program Member.
The courses under MSITA are designed by Microsoft and are delivered by ‘Microsoft Trained Trainers’ through Microsoft Delivery Partners. cyber learning Conducts the course at AITR. The enrolled students are exposed to the latest Microsoft Technologies that enable them to be market ready thereby increasing their placement opportunities manifolds.
The courses consisting of two levels of 50 hours each are focused on training the students on Microsoft leading technologies. Besides theory and lab sessions, each level comprises of project work based on Microsoft technologies.
On completion of the level(s), the students are awarded participation certificates. The students can subsequently appear for Microsoft Global Certifications.
Students from B.E II and III year and MCA II enroll for the course. Five batches have successfully completed the course and cleared the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification during academic years 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15,2015-16 and 2016-17. The sixth batch is undergoing training during the current academic year.
|TSDC Core Team Members|
|Prof. Sanjay Bansal
||Head – TSDC|
|Mr. Amit Khare||Coordinator – TSDC|
|Mr. Ashish Agrawal
||Co-Coordinator – TSDC (CS Dept)
|Mr. Ajay Khatri
||Co-Coordinator – TSDC (IT Dept)|
|Mr. Arvind Jaiswal
||Co-Coordinator – TSDC (MCA Dept)|
|TSDC Training Team Members
|Mr. Sandesh Tiwari
|Mr. Ajay Khatri||TSDC Trainer|
|Mr. Satyam Shrivastav
|Mr. Jankilal Dhakad
|Mr. Yogesh Kakde
|Mr. Yashpal Patel
|Ms. Vandana Kate
|Ms. Juhi Shrivastava
|Mr. Prasheel Soni
|Mr. Sarvesh Sharma
|Mr. Devendra Rathore
|Mr. Lalit Kushwah
|Mr. Laxmikant Soni